Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Traveling Dreams

One of the things I have always wanted to do is travel. It's something I always talk about with my husband. Since he's in the Army he has been all over the world. He tells me that being in the Army means traveling all over the world, and usually only getting to see the inside of airports. This has not dampened my desire to do the whole tourist thing in the least. Below is a list of all the place I would like to visit, in no particular order:

1. Egypt

2. Italy

3. Spain

4. Japan (I especially want to go to Tokyo Station to see the statue of Hachiko*)

This is a list in progress. I want to see Hachi because I have an Akita, (His name is Maximus) and because after the movie, I needed therapy. But then again, I cry watching "Benji," and "Where the Red Fern Grows," reduces me to a blubbery, hysterical mess. I have been told not to watch "Marley & Me" without my husband or a warehouse-sized package of tissues, so I haven't yet as he's been gone. Enough about me! What places would you like to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment