Saturday, April 16, 2011

Snooze Blues

Apparently, my body has decided to rebel against me and wake me up early.  Today is the day I have been dreaming about for so long, so I guess I better get up.

I trudged to the kitchen to get my coffee.  Although I tried to be as quiet as I could be, Alex heard me and woke up.  I gave him his need in an effort to gurantee me a peaceful few minutes with my steaming cup of Yuban.  This strategy was only partially successful. 

So here I am, with a second cup of coffee, thinking about all the housework I have to get done today, and the irises and cannas I have to plant.  Yesterday, one of my lawn chairs almost took out the Kalanchoes.  We had Texas wind again.

I have three dozen eggs I need to boil for the deviled eggs I will be making. I will also be making shepherd's pie and some quiches.  For tomorrow, I will be making cherry cheese crepes.

I started cleaning out the truck.  I have decided to do a better job of keeping it clean starting today because cleaning it is a pain!  The eggs are still cooling and I still have six and a half hours to go.

Now I have even more time to go.  Till tomorrow to be exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment