Monday, June 6, 2011

Ain't No Sunshine When He's Gone

I think I am need of a serious attitude makeover. The end of this wretched deployment is here, and I Thank God that T is back safely, but I am also unbelievably angry and depressed. This stupid thing isn't over for me, and I am upset. What's worse is that T keeps asking me why I sound so bad. I think it should be oobvious, but maybe I am being dense. I am so tired of waiting, and I am angry at myself for feeling this way, for whining. I miss all the things people take for granted about their spouses. I miss EVERYTHING; the good, and the bad.

Right now I am listening to Green Day, because it has been September all damn year and I just want September to end! But like my mp3 player, time is on a infinitely repeating torturous loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment