Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Surviving

I haven't written in a long time because my mom has been in and out of hospitals for the past month and the experience has been incredibly stressful and draining. I finally caved in and bought myself a Nook. I bought it because I have come to the realization that I have way too many books, and because of me being a full-time college student, I hope to save money on my textbooks. In this economy, every little bit helps. My Nook arrives tomorrow. I can't wait. I fund a purple case, even though I wish it was a deep purple case instead of lavender, but if annoys me too much, I'll put stickers on it.

I think the first book I am going to buy for my Nook is a Dragon Age novel. I have decided I am making ratatouille tomorrow for dinner. Wish me luck, it's my first time making the dish. I like to try out new recipies when T is gone so I can see if it's worth making for him when he is here. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment