Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wine & Roses

The time of our joyous reunion is drawing to the inevitable conclusion.  I think I am doing okay at trying to hide my growing anxiety from T., but I don't know for sure.  I came close to losing it this morning.  I guess I was crying in my sleep without realizing it.

It's the part that I hate most about leave; it is the perfect amount of time to get used to having him around again, to get used to being his wife again.  I never stopped being his wife, but I missed the domestic rituals that made me so happy.  Like always trying to have our morning coffee together whenever possible...

I am so grateful that I have had this time with him and our kids, but at the same time, I can't help but be depressed.  I don't know when I will see him again.  I don't know when we will get to live as a family again. 

We still have no orders sending him back here.  This is the longest we have ever been apart.

Tonight, we are playing Marvel Alliance 2 with the boys.  I wish every day could be like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment