Sunday, July 18, 2010

Breaking with Convention

In a few months, I will be graduating college with my associates degree. The completion of this degree has been something that has taken me years, and I am proud that this journey has nearly reached its end. I have recently decided that my choice of degree does not make me very happy. I chose this degree more in an attempt to please others in my life, and not myself.

A number of occurrences that have been to numerous to attribute to random coincidence have forced me to reconsider. Because I believe it is never too late to try and rectify a mistake, I am proud to announce that I will be embarking on the career path that truly brings me happiness.

The education in my chosen field will take a year. Once I have completed my educational requirements, I will revisit this and reveal my new career choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment